Your search results

Need a Visa?

If you are a UK citizen looking to buy a business in Spain and you are planning to reside and work here, you will require a visa since the new Brexit regulations came into effect from 1st January 2021. This is not as difficult as you may think, and we at Bars Abroad work together with Simon Ellison of “Spanishvisa4u” to offer a service specialising in obtaining visas for non-EU citizens.

If you are looking to apply for a visa then please complete the form below and we will contact you regarding your visa application.

We can help you to turn your dream into a reality!


Tell us a bit about yourself:

We will require proof of funds to make an application for you

If yes, what is your offence/s which would affect your visa application (Not traffic offences)

If prohibited, please state reason/s

(please include any other relevant information)

Compare Listings